When we women offer our experience as our truth, all the maps change.” ~ Ursula K. Le Guin
• Women’s Empowerment for Survivors and Victims, a 36-hour course on the techniques for empowering and healing victims, cultivating advocacy skills and creating a self-care plan to manage the stress of working with victims
• Girls’ Empowerment a 24-hour course in the techniques of empowering girls in their community
• Parenting Education for Mothers Affected by Intimate Partner Violence
• Understanding Intimate Violence for Doulas and other women’s health practitioners
• CONNECT Monthly Women’s Circle: Ongoing space for empowerment and liberation; book club, film series and special events; meets every 1st Tuesday of the month.
• Technical assistance and capacity building for community, school and faith- based organizations working with women and girls
For we have, built into all of us, old blueprints of expectation and response, old structures of oppression and these must be altered at the same time that we alter the living conditions which are a result of those structures. For the master’s tools will never dismantle the master’s house.” ~ Audre Lorde